Faculty & Staff
Need help? We've got you covered.
Navigating the MyDaytonaState portal like a pro. You can find many helpful how-to tutorials for various subjects.
We use SkillVision as our training platform. You'll need to access it throughout the year for various training purposes.
Sign up for additional training opportunities by checking our training calendar below!
Faculty & Staff How-To Guides
Some of these guides are in development - information coming soon.
Trouble logging into from the MyDaytonaState portal? Try clearing the cache on your browser - here's how FAQ - clearing the browser cache.
Where do Office Hours and Syllabi go now? All syllabi should be posted in D2L (class.daytonastate.edu) and include office hours on the syllabi. Go to each of your course sections in D2L and upload syllabi there. Please contact your Chair if you have further questions on this Syllabus Template.
View/Manage Important Information
- Request Security (access/role) in PeopleSoft
- Enroll and/or Manage Your Password
Managing Classes and Advising
- View Schedule and Roster
- View an Authorized Delegate
- Lookup a Student & Add Advising Note
- Guided Enrollment
- Academic Structure
Grades and Attendance
- Daily Attendance
- Taking Attendance
- Entering Final Grades - College Credit
- Entering Final Grade - Adult Education
- Incomplete Grade Process
Falcon Online Help
IT Self-Service Guides
- Submit a Ticket for IT Assistance
- DUO Multifactor Authentication Enrollment
- Technology Enhanced Classroom
- FWD Phone Calls to Personal Phone
- Accessing Voicemail from Off Campus
- How to Request a Video
- Social Distancing TEC Classroom Guide
- Using a Shared Mailbox
IT Guides for All Things Virtual
Keep Teaching Webinar Recordings