Student Residence Hall
Discover a dynamic college experience that’s centered on you
Located on the east coast of Central Florida (about 60 miles east of Orlando), Daytona State is one of Florida’s largest and fastest growing state colleges!
Strategically located in the heart of the main Daytona Beach Campus, the new Student Residence Hall is under construction and scheduled to open for full occupancy in August 2022.
The 4-story facility will be filled with state-of-the-art living, study, and recreational space just minutes away from campus amenities. Enjoy the security and convenience of 24-hour staff support and security, fully furnished rooms, all utilities included, and high-speed Wi-Fi. Choose from several room styles including Double Suites, Single Suites, and Private Single Suites.
Submit your housing application for Fall 2022 now!
- Apply to the College and get accepted
- Once you are accepted and are a DSC student, log in to your student portal
- Select Falcon Self Service
- Click the Housing Application tile and complete the questions
- Pay your non-refundable $25 housing application fee
Campus Housing Award
Students who are joining our Falcon resident community may be eligible for a campus housing award! This award is only applicable for payment towards housing charges at Daytona State College during the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
If you have other questions about housing or the application process, please fill out the short form below and an Admissions Specialist will get back with you.
Residence Hall Amenities
Be one of the very first residents in this brand new, 4-story residence hall, filled with state-of-the-art living, study, and recreational space. Besides living on a beautiful campus and being within walking distance to all your classes, you’ll be making lifelong friendships while achieving your academic goals.
- Study rooms on each floor
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Student Lounge
- Conference Room
- Vending area on each floor
- High-speed Wi-Fi and Ethernet access in every room
- Fully Furnished (XL twin bed, dresser, desk, chair)
- Shower and bathroom in each suite; weekly housekeeping/cleaning in bathrooms
- All utilities included
- Campus Fitness Center
- Campus Pool (indoor, heated)
- Campus Gym with Basketball / Volleyball
- Campus Recreational Field
- Campus Recreational Tennis Courts
- Within walking distance to the new Student Center (with Dining Hall, Coffee Shop, Gaming/Recreational Area, Library, Academic Support Center, Writing Center, Career Center)
- Robust Student Life opportunities in the residence hall and throughout the College
4 students with shared bathroom.
$5,795 per Academic Year (Fall & Spring Semesters; may be eligible for financial aid and/or housing payment plan)
2 students with shared bathroom.
$6,400 per Academic Year (Fall & Spring Semesters; may be eligible for financial aid and/or housing payment plan)
Single Private Suite
1 student with private bathroom.
$6,700 per Academic Year (Fall & Spring Semesters; may be eligible for financial aid and/or housing payment plan)
Opening Fall 2022
Be the first to live in this new, state-of-the-art facility
Safety & Security
Residence hall staff offer additional opportunities for growth and development as students pursue their educational goals. All suites will be single gender, and single gender wings will be established to the extent possible (may vary based on number of actual residents).
- Secured access to each floor and unit; electronic key card to get into the building, into the elevator and onto the floor
- A separate key for each room within the suite
- 24/7 support staff and campus security
- A Resident Assistant (RA) living on each floor
- A Professional Resident Coordinator will also live on-site
- Plentiful parking with no additional parking fees
- Close to public transportation, shopping, beach, and more
- Campus “blue light” safety phones, with one-button connection to DSC Campus Safety
- Campus Safety officers conduct rounds regularly on campus day and night
- Security cameras covering public spaces are monitored by Campus Safety
Meal Plans designed with you in mind
On-campus residents are required to have a meal plan (minimum Bronze). Choose from these plans that also include extra Dining Dollars (DD) to maximize your options (Bronze, Silver and Gold rates are based on Fall and Spring semesters, approximately 15 weeks each):
- Minimum meal plan for residents
- 14 meal swipes per week + $200 DD per year ($100 DD per semester)
- $3,880 per year or $1,940 per semester
- 17 meal swipes per week + $150 DD per year ($75 DD per semester)
- $4,540 per year or $2,270 per semester
- 19 meal swipes per week + $100 DD per year ($50 DD per semester)
- $4,625 per year or $2,312 per semester
- 13 meal swipes per week + $50 DD
- $675 per 6-week summer term
- 13 meal swipes per week + $100 DD
- $1,350 per full summer term (approximately 12 weeks)
* Dining Dollars (DD) are usable in the dining hall; balances expire at the end of each semester.
* Falcon Cash can be used in the dining hall, campus vending machines, bookstore, laundry, etc.; balances roll from semester to semester but expire at the end of the Spring semester.