Did you know that the Office of Institutional Research receives hundreds of data requests (internal and external) annually?
If you have a data request, please review the existing resources that are already available:
- Detailed data on enrollment, graduates, employment, and more
- Our Annual Fast Facts, featuring the most commonly requested statistics about DSC
- Various publications, reports, and surveys
If your data needs are still not met after reviewing the current resources, please submit your request to Dr. Andrea Gibson, Executive Director of Institutional Research. A member of the IR staff will then be assigned to work with you as a consultant and gather the requested information.
Please give as much notice as possible when requesting data as some requests may take longer than others depending on the nature of the data.
Note: All requests will adhere to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines.
Commonly Requested Data
Below are several data reports that contain summaries of current and historical data used to track performance at DSC.
Annual Enrollment & FTE
Fall Enrollment & FTE
Graduates & Placement
- Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Applied Technical Diploma (ATD) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Apprenticeship (APPR) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Associates of Arts (AA) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Associates of Science (AS) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Bachelors (BAS/BS) and Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Postsecondary Adult Vocational (PSAV) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Postsecondary Vocational Certificate (PSVC) Program Graduate Outcomes
- Summary of Graduate Outcomes by Program
- Summary of Graduate Wages Earned by Program
Volusia & Flager County
- Occupation Projections
- Declining Occupations
- Fastest Growing Occupations
- Occupations Gaining the Most New Jobs
- List of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Occupations