Plumbers & Pipefitters - Union (Limited Access Program)
Who We Are
The Plumbers and Pipefitters Local Union #295 apprenticeship program is a state subsidized, five-year plumbing residential, commercial and industrial program. Apprentices begin with an OSHA safety course in which every passing student will receive a minimum of an OSHA 10 card. Students learn rules and regulations for the "craft" in the state of Florida. Courses include: math, drawing interpretation, welding, pipefitting, layout, rigging and signaling, tubing and instruction, basic air conditioning and refrigeration as well as use and care of tools. Apprentices receive extensive classroom and on-the-job training (OJT).
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time that of admission interview.
- Daytona Beach Plumbers and Pipefitters Union #295 Apprenticeship Committee must select first-year apprentices, before beginning the program.
Daytona Beach Plumbers & Pipefitters Union Hall
743 N. Beach Street
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- High school or GED diploma and official transcripts.
- Valid driver's license and physical ability to perform duties of the trade.
- One credit of high school algebra.
- Drug test prior to employment.
Launch your path with the Plumbing & Pipefitters Apprentice program
- Plumbers Bright Outlook Green
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, & Steamfitters
- Helpers-Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, & Steamfitters
- Maintenance & Repair Workers, General
- Septic Tank Servicers & Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Pipe Fitters & Steamfitters