Electrical Apprentice - Union
Who We Are
The Daytona Beach Electrical Union Apprenticeship, JATC Program (The Electrical Training Alliance of Daytona Beach) is a state subsidized, four-year program. A journeyman of the electrical construction trade would be expected to be capable of planning and initiating projects. A graduate can become a manager, dispatcher, estimator, safety specialist, marketing manager, business manager, training director, instructor and many more! Apprentices receive extensive classroom and on-the-job training (OJT).
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time that of admission interview.
- The Electrical Training Alliance of Daytona Beach (Electrical Union Apprenticeship, JATC) Committee must select first-year apprentices, before beginning the program.
The Electrical Training Alliance of Daytona Beach
(Electrical Union Apprenticeship, JATC)
5889 S. Williamson Boulevard, Suite 1308
Port Orange, FL 32128
- High school or GED diploma and official transcripts.
- Valid driver's license and physical ability to perform duties of the trade.
- One credit of high school algebra.
- Take the industry's validated aptitude test.
- Drug test prior to employment.
Launch your path with the Electrical Apprentice - Union Program
- General foremen
- Project managers
- Safety specialist
- Training director or instructor
- Journeyman electrician