Student IDs and Parking Decals
DSC ID CARD
The DSC ID card is essential for students. It not only serves as a form of identification, but can also be used for DSC meal plans and purchasing snacks and drinks from any DSC dining establishment and DSC Bookstores. Learn more and load money to the card here.
It serves as access to DSC student facilities, the aquatic and fitness center, and housing access for on-campus residents. It is also used for on-campus printing and to make appointments for enrollment assistance and other student support offices.
Students may obtain the DSC Student ID Card at the following campus locations:
- Daytona Beach – Q & A Office, Wetherell Center (Bldg. 100), Room 119
- DeLand – Enrollment Office, Student Services Center (Bldg. 7)
- Deltona – Enrollment Office, Fathi Hall
- Flagler/Palm Coast - Enrollment Office, Gardner Student Services Center (Bldg. 2)
- New Smyrna Beach/Edgewater - Enrollment Office, Student Services Center (Bldg. 1)
Your first DSC ID card will be issued at no charge.
Replacement cards are $10.00
Student ID cards can be used as a means for student discounts at some outside business. See Student Life for a more detailed list of discounts.
DSC Parking Decal
DSC Parking Decals provide information if needed in an emergency involving your car. Parking decals are issued in all Enrollment Offices (same locations as the DSC ID card).
Stop by to complete the decal form and pick up your decal at any of the designated Enrollment Offices indicated above.
You will need to know your license plate information as well as model, year, and color of vehicle.
- Student will login and fill out the dynamic form
- They will choose which campus they will be picking it up (that campus will print out the dynamic form and have the parking pass ready when they come to campus.)
- Student will need to bring a phot ID to be verified.