Due to the limited amount of seats Assessment Services is will be taking appointments through May 28th.
Starting June 1st, Assessment Services will return to walk-ins on all campuses except for New Smyrna Beach (appointments will still be required at this time). Honorlock Instructor testing will remain by appointment only on all campuses, contact the Assessments Services office where you wish to test. Please click here to view Hours of Operation for days and times of walk-in testing.
If you would like to take any test on the New Smyrna Beach/Edgewater Campus, please contact them directly for an appointment at 386-423-6328 or email NSBAssessment@DaytonaState.edu.
Assessment Services (The Testing Center) provides students, faculty, staff and the community with professional, secure and quality testing services. Our Assessment Specialists are here to assist you throughout your college experience. Assessment Services administers required placement testing, instructor make-up exams, exams to earn college credit, GED® diplomas, distance learning and specialized programs. Assessment Services adhere to the Professional Standards and Guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and the Florida Association of College Test Administrators (FACTA).
Please contact one of our many convenient locations for specific testing information, click here for contact information.
Daytona State College offers the following assessments:
- P.E.R.T. - Postsecondary Education Readiness Test
- TABE - Test of Adult Basic Education
- GED Prep - Adult Education - Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (AE-CASAS)
- ESOL - English For Speakers of Other Languages (CASAS)
- BAT - FDLE Basic Abilities Test - scheduled through PearsonVue
- TEAS - Test of Essential Academic Skills
- CLEP - College Level Exam Program
- DSST - DANTES Subject Standardized Tests
- BYUFLATS - Brigham Young University Foreign Language Achievement Test Service
- College Board Next Generation Accuplacer
- Pearson VUE ® Select Authorized Test Center
- ASE - Automotive Service Excellence
- Certification Exams - Prometric, PSI, MSSC and may more
**A valid photo ID is required for all exams or services (regardless of age) provided by Daytona State College Assessment Services.** Please see ID requirements and how you can obtain a valid photo ID.
Students who wish to request special accommodations will need to contact DSC's Office of Counseling and Ability Services. Non-students who are taking a professional certification exam will need to contact the test vendor to arrange special accommodations.
Assessment Services - 386-506-3067 or email@example.com