Not a DSC student?
Proctoring services for students attending other institutions or compaines that need to test an employee or potential hire are available here. There is a $30 proctoring fee per test.
Things to Know About Proctor Services
How can I use DSC's proctor services?
Contact the campus where you want to test.
Assessment Services will forward proctor approval forms to your home institution, if needed.
72 hours (3 days) in advance of the test date: Completed proctor approval forms and the test should then be sent to your desired campus. Contact that campus to make arrangements to take your exam(s).
What does the test administrator need to send to DSC?
- The test and instructions
- Contact information of instructor or institution (phone, fax, and email)
- Start and end date for testing
- Any resources allowed (calculator, notes, book, etc.)
- Any time limit to be observed
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope for return of completed test, if needed
What test vendors does DSC proctor?
- PearsonVue (Select Testing Site)
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- Florida Certification Board
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN)
- PSI Services
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)