Most Daytona State College students depend on the continuing, generous financial support from individuals, businesses, foundations and corporate partners who value education and the impact educated citizens make on our regional economy.
Contributions to the Foundation make a significant difference in the lives of students, programs offered by the College and as Daytona State impacts our region with an educated, well-trained workforce.
We are very grateful for your support, and we pledge to be good stewards of the trust you are placing in the Daytona State College Foundation with your giving.
As an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) charitable entity, gifts you make are tax-deductible.
Your Gift to the Foundation
Giving to the Foundation
How Can You Give to the Foundation?
We accept the following types of gifts…
- Outright donations by cash, check, credit card or via our secure, online payment portal at DaytonaState.edu
- Pledges payable in two-, three- or four-year installments
- Bequests, Wills, Life Insurance and Trusts
- Stocks, IRAs and Other Securities
- Real Estate
- In-Kind Gifts
- Matching Gifts from Employers
You can easily make a one-time or recurring gift (weekly, monthly, semi-annually), and we can assist you setting that up by phone at (386) 506-3407 or by way of our secure, online payment portal. Any amount is welcome and appreciated.
The Daytona State President’s Club is comprised of individuals and couples who annually contribute $1,000 or more and businesses, corporations and organizations who annually contribute $1,500 or more. For additional information about becoming part of the President’s Club, please contact Tim Norton at (386) 506-3658 or by email to Tim.Norton@DaytonaState.edu.
Areas to Support
What Areas Need Support?
Students are first and foremost when it comes to the need for support. Secondarily, contributions to support programs and initiatives that are beyond the scope of the College’s budget are much-needed.
Here are some things
- Establish a Scholarship – Annual or Endowed
- Give to an Already Established Scholarship or Fund for …
- Culinary Management
- Healthcare – Nursing and Many Others
- Workforce Development
- Athletics and Many More
- Establish a Fund to Support a Program, Department or Area of Interest
- Give in Honor or Memory of a Cherished Family Member, Friend or Influencer
- Make an Annual Gift Payable on a Schedule You Determine
For additional information or guidance as you make a decision on how to make your gift, please call Tim Norton at (386) 506-3658 or send her an email to Tim.Norton@DaytonaState.edu.
Daytona State College Foundation, Inc
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd. Suite 100/302
Daytona Beach, FL 32114