Registration Begins: April 15
Registration Deadline: May 28*
Registration Begins: Oct. 28
Registration Deadline: Dec. 1*
Registration Begins: March 31
Registration Deadline: May 4*
Registration Begins: March 31
Registration Deadline: May 27*
* Students must complete their DSC admissions application, placement testing, and submit a signed dual enrollment form with courses selected for Full/A/B term courses by this date to be enrolled.
- Be enrolled in 6th - 12th grade
- Have taken at least one high school level course
- College credit programs: 3.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA
- Vocational programs: 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA
- Meet qualifying test scores
New dual enrollment students can only start during Fall or Spring semesters.
Talk to your school counselor to verify GPA, eligibility, high school graduation requirements, and college readiness.
Apply to DSC
Choose "Dual Enroll" as your Academic Plan.
Home education students must also submit a Home School Articulation Agreement, Home Education Verification, and documentation from the school district verifying that you are a registered home education student to the Admissions Office.
Visit any DSC Assessment Office for placement testing. Already have test scores? Submit them with your Dual Enrollment Form.
New Student Advising
Schedule your virtual group new student advising session for an overview of the programs offered, how to select courses, important dates, dual enrollment guidelines, and your Dual Enrollment Form.
Complete Your Dual Enrollment Form
Complete your Dual Enrollment Form, then connect with your school counselor to review your course selections. Submit completed forms to DualEnrollment@DaytonaState.edu.
Things to Consider
- Dual enrolled students are limited to 2 fully online courses per 15-week semester, with the exception of students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a minimum 3.5 DSC GPA.
- All courses taken at DSC will become a part of the student's permanent college transcript.
- Course materials and class discussions may involve mature topics not typically included in secondary courses. Courses are not modified to accommodate variations in student age and maturity.
Check Your FalconMail
All registration questions and confirmations will be sent to your DSC student email.
- Complete your Dual Enrollment Form, then connect with your school counselor to verify you still meet eligibility requirement and to review your course selections.
- Submit your signed form to begin the registration process from your FalconMail student email.
- Home education students are required to sign a new articulation agreement each year after July 1.
Need to Drop a Class?
Submit a signed Drop/Withdraw Form on or before the dates on the Academic Calendar.
Books & Access Codes
Public School Students
All books and access codes are obtained from your school.
Private School & Home Educated Students
Book vouchers will be emailed to your FalconMail account during the published book voucher period for each semester.
Test Score Requirements
All students are required have college-ready test scores on file at Daytona State College for reading, writing, and math. Any combination of eligible scores will be accepted. For example, PERT Math score with SAT Reading/Writing.
Math: 114 (MAT1033) or 123 (MAC1105)
Math: 24 (MAT1033) or 26.5 (MAC1105)
Math: 19 (MAT1033) or 21 (MAC1105)