COVID Employee FAQ
Safety Guidelines & Protocols
- Employee Guidelines (Updated Guidelines 9/2/21)
- Faculty FAQs (Updated Guidelines 9/2/21)
- Student Health Acknowledgement Form (Updated 8/17/21)
- Classroom Guidelines (Updated Guidelines 9/2/21)
- Class Schedule Plans A-C
- Synchronous Online Guidelines
- Sanitation & Safety Training: Part I (with Louie Mercer, Campus Safety Director)
- Sanitation & Safety Training: Part II (with Christopher Wainwright, Associate Vice President of Facilities)
- Protocol for Outside Groups
- Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- Neutral Disinfectant (Hospital Use Neutral Disinfectant) spec sheet
Daytona State College EAP/Employee Assistance Program
You can rely on the support, guidance and resources of your Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Their services are free and confidential for all DSC employees and their families. Learn more about EAP benefits or call (888) 293-6948.
The EAP also offers timely information to help find your work/life balance, effectively deal with stress, and other topics focused on mental health, well-being, staying active, and keeping healthy.