Wear a mask & get vaccinated!
We expect everyone – whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated – to wear a mask at all times when inside any DSC facility.
The COVID-19 vaccine is the most important tool we have to getting the pandemic under control. The CDC recommends that everyone 12 and older receive a vaccination. Please note there is no cost for the vaccine and no health insurance is necessary.
General Vaccine Information:
- Search Vaccines.gov (many retail pharmacies in Volusia and - Flagler counties are now accepting walk-ins with no appointment necessary)
- Text your ZIP code to 438829
- Call 1-800-232-0233
Data Dashboard - Weekly Positive Cases
The DSC COVID-19 Data Dashboard represents information reported to DSC and may include individuals residing outside Volusia and Flagler counties. The data reflects confirmed cases of individuals tested as well as self-reported cases. The Florida Department of Health is the official health data collection agency. Dashboard data is updated each Friday by 2 p.m. (positive cases reported from the previous Friday through Thursday).
Positive Cases - Individuals who have received and reported positive COVID-19 test results. Cases are resolved/cleared within 10 days after the positive test per CDC Time-Based Strategy.
Employee COVID Resources
Emergency Financial Aid Grant
The Emergency Financial Aid Grant is for students with exceptional need still experiencing impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic. Students with a documented COVID related hardship are also eligible to apply.
Daytona State College has received funds under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) signed on December 27, 2020 to assist some of our students still being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, unlike the original CARES Act, there are new eligibility requirements - see more here.
- We expect everyone – whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated – to wear a mask at all times when inside any DSC facility.
- Students and visitors can make appointments with departments on campus. Please call the department directly or the main line at (386) 506-3000.
- You may also conduct business with the College via email, phone or Live Chat.
- The Bookstore is open to limited numbers of students.
- The Dining Hall and Mori's Cafe' (L. Gale Lemerand Student Center, Daytona Beach Campus), and the ATC Campus Cafe' (Advanced Technology College) are open with inside and outside seating.
- DSC officials are monitoring outbound and inbound travel for international students. At this time, there are no study abroad trips planned. Please see the CDC’s Information for Travel for updated information, travel warnings, and travel FAQs.
Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Clinic at DSC's Flagler/Palm Coast Campus
Clinic located in the Alan Smolen Center (Bldg. 1)
Please use the Colbert Lane Entrance
540 Colbert Lane, Palm Coast, FL 32137
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days per week
Direct Line: (386) 246-4863