We care about your health.
The COVID-19 vaccine is the most important tool we have to getting the pandemic under control. The CDC recommends that everyone 5 and older receive vaccinations and boosters if eligible. Please note there is no cost for the vaccine and no health insurance is necessary.
General Vaccine Information
- Search Vaccines.gov (many retail pharmacies in Volusia and - Flagler counties are now accepting walk-ins with no appointment necessary)
- Text your ZIP code to 438829
- Call 1-800-232-0233
Data Dashboard - Weekly Positive Cases
The DSC COVID-19 Data Dashboard represents information reported to DSC and may include individuals residing outside Volusia and Flagler counties. The data reflects confirmed cases of individuals tested as well as self-reported cases. The Florida Department of Health is the official health data collection agency. Dashboard data is updated each Friday by 2 p.m. (positive cases reported from the previous Friday through Thursday).
Positive Cases - Individuals who have received and reported positive COVID-19 test results. Cases are resolved/cleared within 10 days after the positive test per CDC Time-Based Strategy.
Employee COVID Resources
- Masks are optional in all indoor spaces and at least 3’ of physical distance should be maintained whenever possible.
- All of our campuses are open for business. Students and visitors can make appointments with departments on campus by calling the department directly or the main line at (386) 506-3000. Walk-ins are also accepted, as well as communicating via email, phone or Live Chat.
- The Bookstore and Credit Union are open.
- The Dining Area and Mori's Cafe' (L. Gale Lemerand Student Center, Daytona Beach Campus), and the ATC Campus Cafe' (Advanced Technology College) are open with inside and outside seating.
- DSC officials are monitoring outbound and inbound travel for international students. At this time, there are no study abroad trips planned. Please see the CDC’s Information for Travel for updated information, travel warnings, and travel FAQs.