Degrees & Certificates Available Online
Earn your degree completely online at Daytona State College with Certificates, Associate degrees, and even Bachelor's degrees. In fact U.S. News & World Report placed Daytona State in the top tier of the Nation's Best Online Bachelor's Programs. Some degrees are offered partially online, listed below. Online bachelor's degree students can also apply for select scholarships to help offset program costs.
*Based upon their college placement test scores, students who are not exempt by Florida criteria may have to take developmental courses, some of which are not available online.
Fully Online degrees
- Engineering Technology
- Information Technology
- Supervision and Management
- Supervision and Management (Hospitality Concentration)
- Supervision and Management (Human Resources Management Concentration)
- Supervision and Management (Project Management Concentration)
- Supervision and Management (Supply Chain Management Concentration)
Note: Daytona State’s bachelor’s degree offerings feature a 2 + 2 model, requiring students to complete an Associate degree during the first two years of study followed by two years of baccalaureate degree coursework
Partially Online degrees
Center for Business and Industry
- Online Continuing Education *non-college credit class listing
Online/Distance Education Programs Information
Daytona State College participates in the Florida Shines and in the Southern Regional Education Board’s Reciprocity Agreements (SARA).