The Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) grant is a federal program of the U.S. Department of Education that assists student parents with the cost of keeping their children enrolled in quality, accredited, and conveniently located child care services. Our program provides partial funding to students who are eligible to receive Pell grants and are in pursuit of post-secondary education.
Who is eligible?
Students must meet the following eligibility guidelines:
- Eligible to Receive Pell Grant, and
- Reside in Flagler or Volusia County, and
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for continuing students or be registered as a new student, and
- Enrollment in a minimum of 6.0 college-level or vocational credit hours
- Must choose a child care facility on the CCAMPIS Provider list
- Must make timely payments and complete program requirements to remain eligible for services
CCAMPIS participants will be required to:
- Complete a parent orientation during the awarded semester
- Complete a mid-term review during the awarded semester
- Check DSC email to receive program updates on a consistent basis
- Pay weekly student support fees
- Complete parent surveys
Weekly CCAMPIS Cost Tool
Center for Women and Men
Building 130 (Daytona Campus)
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Phone: (386) 506-3068
Fax: (386) 506-3145