The 2019-20 Scholarship Application is now Open. Please visit www.DaytonaState.edu/scholarships to submit your application - APPLY NOW!
DSC Foundation Scholarship Application:
- Scholarships awarded based on information you provided on the admissions application, or we have on file from other records, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships from donors requiring students to meet certain criteria, such as being from a specific area or studying a specific major.
The scholarship application is a single application, which allows to students to apply for multiple scholarships from the DSC foundation at one time.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled, transient students, and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents are not eligible to receive Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
DSC Foundation Scholarships Requiring An Additional Application: These are scholarships requiring a separate application process. Please review the information below if you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship Application:
Multi-semester scholarship is awarded in the fall and spring to students in the nursing program who meet the following criteria:
- Continuing DSC students;
- Enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program;
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
This application opens in January and remains open until April 6 each year.
TRiO Student Support Services Grant Aid
The Department of Education funded TRIO Student Support Services program awards students who are active participants in the program.
The scholarship awards students based on the following criteria:
- Must be an active participant in the TRIO SSS program for at least one semester
- Must be a Pell-Grant recipient with unmet financial need
- Must have above a 2.5 GPA
Scholarship amount varies based on credit hours. The scholarship application window will be open in the fall and spring.
Please visit DaytonaState.edu/trio/sss to learn more about the program.
S-STARS Scholarship (Students-Success Through Academic Resources & Services)
A full in-state tuition scholarship program open to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students currently:
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant;
- Enrolled full-time (12 credits or more);
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- The ability to attend required meetings throughout the semester
Students meeting the above criteria, APPLY HERE.