The 2019-20 Scholarship Application is now Open. Please visit www.DaytonaState.edu/scholarships to submit your application - APPLY NOW!
DSC Foundation Scholarship Application:
- Scholarships awarded based on information you provided on the admissions application, or we have on file from other records, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships from donors requiring students to meet certain criteria, such as being from a specific area or studying a specific major.
The scholarship application is a single application, which allows to students to apply for multiple scholarships from the DSC foundation at one time.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled, transient students, and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents are not eligible to receive Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
DSC Foundation Scholarships Requiring An Additional Application: These are scholarships requiring a separate application process. Please review the information below if you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships.
L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship
Up to three promising students interested in entrepreneurship will each earn a $1,000 L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship, presented as part of the L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series hosted by the Small Business Development Center and Daytona State College, Thursday, October 10 at 9:30 a.m.
DSC students, DSC Adult Education students and Volusia or Flagler County high school students who plan to attend DSC are encouraged to apply. The scholarship application window will be open from August 21 through September 23.
The featured speaker for the fall presentation is Suneera Madhani, CEO/Founder of Fattmerchant.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship Application:
Multi-semester scholarship is awarded in the fall and spring to students in the nursing program who meet the following criteria:
- Continuing DSC students;
- Enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program;
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
This application opens in January and remains open until April 6 each year.
S-STARS Scholarship (Students-Success Through Academic Resources & Services)
A full in-state tuition scholarship program open to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students currently:
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant;
- Enrolled full-time (12 credits or more);
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- The ability to attend required meetings throughout the semester
Students meeting the above criteria, APPLY HERE.