The following Scholarship Applications now open:
The L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship:
Awarded to students with an entrepreneurial spirit and goals on becoming an entrepreneur. Up to three (3) $1000 scholarships may be provided. Available 1/17/17 – 2/13/17.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship:
$2,000 Scholarships; to be awarded $1,000 in the fall and $1,000 in the spring, to continuing students enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need. Available 1/9/17 – 4/6/17.
Evelyn Lynn Education Transfer Scholarship:
Available starting in the fall 2017 for continuing students who have graduated with an AA degree from Daytona State College and will enroll for at least 6 credit hours in an education program during their junior year at a Florida four-year public university. Scholarship amount varies based on credit hours. Available 10/28/16 – 2/28/17.
DSC Foundation Scholarships for Summer 2017
This application is for scholarships for students attending Daytona State College in Summer 2017. Scholarship amount and criteria varies. Available 2/01/17 – 4/03/17.
For a listing of scholarships that may be awarded, visit donate.daytonastate.edu/scholarships-scholarshiplistings.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled or transient students, Daytona State employees and/or their dependents may not apply for (and are not eligible to receive) Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
Letters Of Recommendation:
If you need to update a reference and/or the reference's contact information after you submit an application:
- Log into your scholarship application using the link above.
- Click on the Manage Letter of Recommendation option in the Next Action box.
- If your reference(s) have not yet completed the recommendation letter click on the:
- Send Reminder Email option next to the references data to send out another recommendation invitation email.
- Withdraw option next to the reference's data and enter the new/updated reference information into the available text box.
For more information about Financial Aid visit their website or call (386) 506-3015.