The application for Spring semester scholarships will open on Monday, Sept. 29, and
will close on Sunday, Nov. 20, at 11:59 p.m. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
For a listing of scholarships that may be awarded, visit donate.daytonastate.edu/scholarships-scholarshiplistings.
NEW: The L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship application is now available.
Up to three promising students interested in entrepreneurship will each earn a $1,000 L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship. DSC students, DSC Adult Education students and Volusia or Flagler County high school students who plan to attend DSC are encouraged to apply. Apply for a scholarship here.The deadline to submit an application is 5 p.m. on Oct. 11.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled or transient students, Daytona State employees and/or their dependents may not apply for (and are not eligible to receive) Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
Letters Of Recommendation:
If you need to update a reference and/or the reference's contact information after you submit an application:
- Log into your scholarship application using the link above.
- Click on the Manage Letter of Recommendation option in the Next Action box.
- If your reference(s) have not yet completed the recommendation letter click on the:
- Send Reminder Email option next to the references data to send out another recommendation invitation email.
- Withdraw option next to the reference's data and enter the new/updated reference information into the available text box.
For more information about Financial Aid visit their website or call (386) 506-3015.
Steps to Apply for Daytona State Foundation Scholarships Online:
- Go to Daytonastate.edu
- Scroll down and click on Scholarships
- Sign in on your Daytona State portal.
- Type in your username and password
- Complete Scholarship application.
- Complete Letter of Recommendation. Make sure you read instructions for faculty member’s email address. You may also request a personal recommendation as well. It is suggested that at least two letters of recommendations are requested and that you notify the individuals that a request will be in their email.
- Type in your Essay. You may copy your essay from a word document, etc. Your essay cannot exceed 300 words.
- You may enter and exit your application as often as needed. However, remember to save your application.
- Submit only when completed.
- If awarded a scholarship, you will be notified by mail.
- Good luck!