1. Open the “Settings” applet.
2. Tap the “Wi-Fi” option.
3. Tap the “DSC_Wireless” option
4. Enter your Daytona State College username (for example, email@example.com) and password.
Note: If you have forgotten your username, password, or are having trouble logging in, please see the Troubleshooting section.
5. You may be prompted with a message regarding the wireless network’s certificate information. To ensure that you have a secure connection, verify that the information on your screen matches the below information, then click “continue.”
6. You are now connected to the wireless network.