Note:The following screens, information, and device support for the 802.1x wireless standard may vary depending on the brand and model of your Android device. This guide was developed using a device running Android 4.4.4 that supports 802.1x and has no carrier, manufacturer, or 3rd-party software modifications.
1. Open the application launcher on your device. (This may appear similar to one of the below icons.)
2. Open the “settings” applet. (This may appear similar to one of the below icons.)
3. Tap the “Wi-Fi” option.
4. Tap the “DSC_Wireless” option.
5. Ensure that the connection settings are entered as seen below. (Note: if any of the fields below are missing, continue on without them.)
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: Unspecified or None
- Identity or Username: Enter your Daytona State College username.
(For example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave blank.
- Password: Enter your Daytona State College password.
6. Click ”connect.” You are now connected to the wireless network.