Accessing the Unified Request System
To Submit a request via the URS, follow these steps:
- Go to the Portal;
- Login using your ID and Password;
- Click on the Resources Tab;
- In the Navigation on the Left of the page click Unified Request System;
- On this page under the title Creative Services, click Web Assistance;
- Fill out the form with the required information;
- Click Submit Request.
Please visit the links below for tutorials and user guides. It is a good idea to check back from time to time to make sure you are in possession of the most current materials.
- Faculty Web Page User Guides & Tutorials
- Automated Academic Department Site User Guides
- Omni Update User Guides
- Get more exposure for your department website
- A guide to using Facebook to promote your site
Before a department can have an extended department site, they will need to complete the application form and also sign up for Omni Training. Links to these documents are set out below.
- Application for Extended Departmental Web Pages (MS Word Doc)
- Omni Update Training dates & sign up info
If you cannot find what you are looking for contact the Helpdesk.