The Fall 2013 scholarship application opportunity is now closed. The next opportunity
to apply will be in the spring.
Spring 2014 applications will be available in October 2013.
Please read the basic information below regarding Daytona State Foundation scholarships:
- Students will be matched with as many scholarships for which they may show eligibility. However, students may receive only one Daytona State Foundation scholarship per semester.
- Scholarship recipients must meet all scholarship requirements in order to redeem the scholarship award. Students will forfeit the scholarship if eligibility changes after the scholarship is awarded.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA, unless a higher GPA requirement is specifically stated in the scholarship description.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in the number of credit hours indicated on their application and meet the minimum requirements during the semester for which the scholarship is sought. Scholarship may not be transferred to another semester.
- High school graduates and first-semester college students must have a high school transcript on file at Daytona State.
- Multi-semester awards must be used in continuous semesters (excluding summer). Failure to register in continuous semesters will result in the subsequent installments of the scholarship being forfeited.
- Applications will not be accepted after the posted application submission deadline for any semester or specific scholarship.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another college or university.
- All official communication with students who apply for scholarships on-line will be thru FalconMail.
- Dual-enrolled or transient students, Daytona State employees and/or their dependents may not apply for Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
The Daytona State scholarship website is: https://daytonastate.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com