The Business Club! Membership is open to all students interested in Business. Come and network - find out about this group!
Be the Leader that you aspire to be! The purpose of the Business Club is to promote academic success, career development, fellowship, and community service among students throughout the College of Business Administration.
Come and network - find out about this group! If you cannot attend, membership forms are available in the School of Business office Room 406, Bldg 200 (forms are linked below).
Join the Business Club to organize activities and events to create a sense of community at Daytona State College; such as
- Improve your resume
- Leadership workshops
- Conduct a mock interview
- Learn about business etiquette
- Improve communication skills (both orally and written)
- Improve and conduct business presentations
- Act as ambassadors for the College of Business
- Be better prepared for the world of business
- Provide opportunities to participate in fundraising, community service, professional, and social events
- Provide service through the Annual Academic Symposium *Consider presenting or learn how to set-up a symposium. These skills can help you become an event organizer
- Learn by taking local business trips
- Gather insight from managers - through "Manager Insight"
- Join us as we host a luncheon with local business owners
- Support the College of Business goals of retention, recruitment, and diversity
So, get involved with a progressive future in Business, Engineering, and Technology. Learn to use those skills that you acquired in the classroom to motivate, innovate, and aspire to become the best business leader you can be! Join a pulsating organization that promotes academic success, career development, fellowship, and community service.
If you are interested in joining, please feel free to stop by building 200, room 417. Are you ready to be a part of this dynamic group......we welcome you......our door is always open!
Link to Student Leadership Academic Symposium Flyer
Clubs Social Calendar
Upcoming Fall Activities
Daytona Campus Welcome Back
Italian Heritage Day
Lemerand Entrepreneurship Speaker Series
Co-Curricular Activities Leadership Retreat
International Cultural Festival
Thanksgiving Basket Brigade
Below are the 2015-2016 Business Club officers:
- Michael Brown – President
- Matthew Peguero – Vice President
- Frances Vaccaro – Treasurer/Historian
- To Be Advised –Secretary
- Wendy Grinko – Web Masters