The BAS Club has a new name - The Business Club! Membership is open to all students interested in Business.
Welcome Back Students!
The Business Club will be attending the One Million Cups entrepreneurial lecture series once a month. The dates and location are as follows:
Dates: February 10, March 9, and April 13
Time: 9 a.m.
Location: Cinematique Theater, 242 S. Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Be the Leader that you aspire to be! The purpose of the Business Club is to promote academic success, career development, fellowship, and community service among students throughout the College of Business Administration.
The Business Club meets the second Wednesday of every month at 5 PM in building 200, room 417.
Come and network - find out about this group! If you cannot attend, membership forms are available in the School of Business office Room 406, Bldg 200 (forms are linked below).
Join the Business Club to
- Support the College of Business goals of retention, recruitment, and diversity
- Organize activities and events to create a sense of community at Daytona State College
- Act as ambassadors for the College of Business
- Encourage scholarship, social activity, and association for mutual advancement through research and practice
- Provide opportunities to participate in fundraising, community service, professional, and social events
- Provide service through the Annual Academic Symposium *Consider presenting or learn how to set-up a symposium. These skills can help you become an event organizer
- Learn by taking local business trips
- Gather insight from managers - through "Manager Insight"
- Join us as we host a luncheon with local business owners
So, get involved with a progressive future in Business and Technology. Learn to use those skills that you acquired in the classroom to motivate, innovate, and aspire to become the best business leader you can be! Join a pulsating organization that promotes academic success, career development, fellowship, and community service.
If you are interested in joining, please feel free to stop by building 200, room 417. Are you ready to be a part of this dynamic group......we welcome you......our door is always open!
Below are the 2015-2016 Business Club officers:
- Michael Brown – President
- To Be Determined – Vice President
- To Be Determined – Treasurer/Historian
- To Be Determined –Secretary
- Jessica Holman – Web Master