Unofficial College Transcripts: Current students can review an unofficial transcript from the Records link in FalconNet. Former students can access an unofficial transcript after signing into the Alumni page (please refer to directions below).
Official College Transcripts: Official Transcripts requests are processed by Credentials, our online service provider, for a $5 charge per transcript. Overnight options are also available for an additional fee. Please read the order form carefully and fill out all required fields. Your transcript order will not be processed until payment has been received.
To request your college transcript, you can choose one of these options:
Current Students for Automatic Authorization:
- Go to the MyDaytonaState portal and click LOGIN. After logging in, select the green "Spring/Summer" button. Then, click on "FalconNet" from the menu bar, then select "Records" from the left-hand menu.
Former/Alumni Students for Authorization to reset their student username and/or password to view unofficial transcripts or to order official transcripts:
- If you are a Former/Alumni student (have not attended DSC in the past year) you may
authenticate your Falcon Username and Password to order an official transcript, or
to view your unofficial transcript or degree audit. To do this, please follow these
- From the MyDaytonaState portal webpage, click on the Alumni button on the menu bar
- Then click Request Alumni Access Here, enter your information, then click Submit
- Then, after 20min, you can then LOGIN
- Use this link to retrieve your UserName (prefix of student email). For your Password, enter the Default Password in the same exact format, as indicated on the Login Screen.
- Use the Official Transcript link to order your transcript, or click on the other links to view/print an Unofficial Transcript or to run a Degree Audit.
Former/Alumni students may use the Alternative Method to log in to Credentials Online Services and order an official transcript if:
- You attended Daytona State College any time from 1982 to the present
- The billing name on the credit card you use to pay for this order matches both the student name on this order and the student name in their records.
- A specific number of fields in this order such as Student ID, Social Security number, and date of birth match the information in their records.
- You do not have any attachments that must accompany your transcript.
- Alternative Method To Order Transcript , Click Here
The Records Department checks records at Daytona State College after orders are placed, so we cannot tell you definitively at the time of ordering that your order will qualify for Automatic Authorization. If Credentials successfully authorizes your order, they will notify you of that fact. If we are unable to automatically authorize your order, Credentials will send you an Authorization Form that must be signed and returned (via fax or mail) before your order can be completed.
Please allow at least 7 business days after payment receipt of your order for your transcript to arrive via first class mail. Pick up orders will be available 2 to 3 business days after payment is received and your order is processed. Please check the Q&A on the designated campus for pickup.
Students who have any form of a hold, including tuition and fees, Title IV refund bill, or a past student loan default, are prohibited from receiving a transcript until the obligation is cleared.
To check the status of your transcript order please call Credentials at 800-646-1858 or Credentials Online Services.
For more information please contact: records@DaytonaState.edu and include your student ID or last four digits of SS with correspondence.
If you need further assistance to sign into FalconNet, please contact the Records Office at records@DaytonaState.edu and include your name and ID and last 4 digits of SS.
Communication of protected student record information will not be sent to personal email accounts at any time, regardless of an individual's registration status
Ordering an Official Daytona State High School Transcript
High School and adult education official transcripts cannot be requested online. Please submit the DSC High School transcript Requestform below to the Records Office by mail or fax (386-506-4489) or in person at the Q & A Center at your local campus. There is no charge. This is a 3 day business process.
If DSC was your test site for your GED®, all GED® transcripts and copies of GED® diplomas are housed at the GED® Testing Office, Florida Department of Education: https://ged.fldoe.org/ Effective February 1, 2014, all requests for Florida GED® transcripts must be made from GED® Credentialing™, at:
Students who do not have access to the internet can call (888) 906-4031 Monday through Friday from 8AM - 5PM MST to receive phone support to order duplicate transcripts and GED® diplomas.
*GED® Transcript requests cost $15.00.