The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Falcon Password/LOGIN Info
- Grades and GPA
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Records & Registration Forms
Enrollment Verification Requests
Transcript or Duplicate Copy of Diploma Requests
Applying for Graduation
* If you are having a financial hardship paying the graduation fee or attending the commencement ceremony, you may apply for a graduation fee waiver and/or cap and gown rental. Please click here to download the two page form and return it to the Records Dept.
2016 Graduation Announcements will be uploaded in mid-April 2016
- (AA and Bachelor's)
- (Certificate, AS, AAS, High School)