The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Falcon Password/LOGIN Info
- Grades and GPA
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Records & Registration Forms
Enrollment Verification Requests
Transcript or Duplicate Copy of Diploma Requests
Applying for Graduation
* If you are having financial hardship applying for graduation or attending the commencement ceremony, please email Graduation@DaytonaState.edu.
2016 Graduation Announcements will be updated in April 2016
For copy of last year's ceremonies, please click on links:
If you have Records or Graduation questions, please click links for information about: Records or Graduation.
*Students must include their College ID or the last 4 digits of your social security number in all correspondence. The Records Department will only provide information to DSC email addresses, so if you are unable to email from a Falcon account, please