The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Enrollment Terminology
- Grades and GPA
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Records & Registration Forms
Enrollment Verification Requests
Transcript or Duplicate Copy of Diploma Requests
- If you have a financial hardship that prevents you from paying the graduation fee, you may apply for a graduation fee waiver.
- If you have a financial hardship that prevents you from purchasing a cap and gown,
you may click here to apply for a cap and gown rental
APPLYING FOR GRADUATION
If you have Records or Graduation questions, please click links for information about Records or Graduation and include your College ID (or last 4 digits of social security number) in all email correspondences. Communication of protected student record information will not be sent to personal email accounts at any time, regardless of an individual's registration status.