The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Enrollment Verifications
- Falcon Password/Login Info
- Grades and GPA
- Request for Official or Unofficial Transcripts
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Applying for College Graduation
Applying for High School Graduation
- Grad Application Form (PDF) - For high school students only; all college students must apply online
Duplicate Diploma Request
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF) For adult high school and alumni college graduates of DSC. All current college students order duplicates online.
GED® Duplicate Diploma Request
For copy of GED, please contact https://ged.fldoe.org/
2015 Graduation Announcements will be updated in April 2015
For copy of last year's ceremonies, please click on links:
If you have Records questions, please click links for information about: Records or Graduation.
*Please include your College ID or the last 4 digits of your social security number in all correspondence.