Logging onto FalconNet Online Student Services
You can access your grades, transcripts, degree audit, and more by using FalconNet Online Student Services. In order to access this information, you will be required to login to the MyDaytonaState portal webpage. Please refer to login information below:
For Former/Alumni Students
Students who have not attended college for a year or more, click on the MyDaytonaState link and select ALUMNI from the menu bar. Then follow the detailed instructions in the middle column to activate an Alumni Login Account and gain access to view unofficial transcripts, view degree audits, or order official transcripts.
- What do I do if I’m a former student and don't know my Falcon Username or Password?
- On the Alumni webpage you can click on "Request Access Here!" to activate an Alumni Login Account. Then click on the LOGIN button at the top to retrieve your Username and then enter the Default Password that is shown (the letters "Dsc" and your birthdate in a 6-digit format = DscMMDDYY).
- What do I do if I had changed my Falcon Password from the default and don't remember
- If while you were attending classes here you changed your falcon password from the default, you can always answer your Security Question to reset your Falcon Password back to the default password (DscMMDDYY) at any time yourself. To do this, go to the MyDaytonaState portal webpage, click on the "Login" button at the top, and select the “Forgot your Password?” link.
For Current Students
Go to the MyDaytonaState portal webpage. Log-in by entering your Falcon Username and Password. If you have not used the MYDAYTONASTATE website before, then click on the LOGIN button that is at the top of that website to retrieve your Falcon Username and then enter the Default Password that is shown in the example. NOTE: the default Password is case-sensitive. After you have logged in, click on the FalconNet tab from the menu bar to access your records.
- What do I do if I logged into the MyDaytonaState portal but do not see a "FalconNet" button on the menu bar?
- If you logged-in to the MyDaytonaState portal but do not see a FalconNet tab on the menu bar then this means one of the following:
- You were recently admitted to the college. Please try logging in after 1-hour of being admitted.
- There is an issue with your Admissions Application. Please contact the Admissions Office regarding your admit status. If everything is resolved, please allow 1-2hrs to pass before re-attempting to log in.
- You are a Former/Alumni student. If you do not intend on enrolling into classes, please refer to the directions above for FORMER/Alumni Students. Otherwise, please contact the Admissions Office in regards to re-applying to the college.
- What do I do if I don't remember my Falcon Username?
- If you do not remember your Falcon Username, you can click on the LOGIN button and retrieve your Username by clicking on the "What is my Username?" link. This link will also give you your College ID number.
- What do I do if I changed my Falcon Password from the default and don't remember
- If you changed your password from the default password that is shown on the Login screen, you can always answer your Security Question to reset your Falcon Password back to the default (DscMMDDYY) at any time yourself. To do this, go to the MyDaytonaState portal webpage, click on the "Login" button at the top, and select the “Forgot your Password?” link.
- What do I do if I forgot the answer to my Security Question?
- If you do not remember the answer to your security question, you may go to any campus Enrollment Service/Question&Answer department, and with identification, have your password reset back to the default password. Or, please mail or fax a Falcon Password Reset request form (pdf) to the Question&Answer Office in Daytona Beach. We will call you when the password has been reset. Telephone and email requests cannot be accepted.
- How long does it take for the resetting process?
- It can be done immediately if you reset the Falcon Password yourself or if you come to one of our campus locations. If you send a fax, we try to reset the Falcon Password within 24-hours.
- Creating and Modifying Your Falcon Password
- Click on the MyDaytonaState button at the top right of this page. After you login to the portal using your Falcon Username and Falcon Password, click on the Change Password link that is located in the dialog box labeled "Portal" on the top left-hand side.
For students Logging into Online Classes (Falcon Online)
There are instructions printed on your Schedule/Fee Statement that informs you to go to the Falcon Online website to access your online class. Before classes start, please follow "The Steps" listed on the Falcon Online website. Be sure to review the "Is an Online Course Right for You?" message to ensure that you are prepared and ready for what is involved in an online class. You will log-in to your class on the date indicated on your Schedule/Fee Statement using the same Username and Password that you use to access your FalconNet Online Student Services account.
For DSC students Logging into Florida Virtual Campus.org (www.FLVC.org)
Florida Virtual Campus is a service of the State University System of Florida. There are many areas to access on this site for information on degrees, courses, and to apply to a public Florida institution as a transient student. You will need to create a login for FLVC.org.
To apply as a transient student:
- Go to FLVC.org website
- Select APPLY, then select Transient Student Admissions Application
- Before continuing, read the detailed message at the top regarding Transient Admission Applications
- Only after you have read the detailed message, select “Continue”
- When the site asks for an ID#, please enter your Social Security Number. Then for password, enter your Falcon Password (the same password you use to login to the MyDaytonaState portal).
- Complete the online transient form and submit