Daytona State College encourages all students to register and make schedule adjustments (adding, dropping, withdrawing) from classes on line. Registering for classes from any Internet location is available 7 days a week. Simply click on the MyDaytonaState login tab at the top of the page.
- To sign into FalconNet enter your College ID and PIN (i.e. Date of Birth, mmddyy). Once signed in click on the FalconNet tab.
- Choose the Registration tab on the left hand navigation bar, then Class Registration.
- Review IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TUTION click on the confirmation box that you have read and understand the payment policies. Choose the appropriate session and year then click Enter Registration.
- Enter the first course and section number (ex. ENC1101 and then 03 for the section) or enter the course reference number only. If you need to look up a class and/or section, use the Search Courses option to look up courses or specific sections. Note: If you choose to register using the reference number, you will not need to input the course and section number.
- Click on Add Course.
- If you get a Registration Restriction if you are selecting a course for which you are not eligible to take. Please see Registration Restrictions for more detailed explanations of possible reasons why you are being prevented from registering for certain courses.
- When you have completed your course selection, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will be able to view your personal course schedule. If at this time you would like to drop any of the courses, simply click on the circle next to the specific course you would like to drop. Click on the DROP/WITHDRAW COURSE tab.
- When “dropping” or “withdrawing” from a course click on the circle next to the class and hit the DROP/WITHDRAW COURSE tab. This must be done for each course you are dropping or withdrawing from. You can “drop” with no financial or grade penalty prior to the end of the add/drop period for the term; if you drop a course after the add/drop period it will be considered a “withdrawal” and you will be charged the entire cost of the course and receive a “W” grade.
- When you have reviewed your schedule and are satisfied with the courses you have selected, click on Schedule and Fee Statement. Click Submit. Please pay special attention to the start date of your classes as the college has multiple start dates during the semester. Your course/fee statement now appears on the screen. This shows your courses, applicable tuition, as well as, the date your fees are due. If this shows a tuition amount due and you believe you have financial assistance, please checks with Financial Aid.
- If you would like to make a credit card payment online, click on Make Payment tab. Enter all account information and click SUBMIT.
- Congratulations! You have just been successful in reserving your classes. Registration is now complete when fees are paid in full. Please remember that all bills must be paid or deferred by the due date on the bill to prevent cancellation of your enrollment.
- If you receive a message preventing you from registration due to a hold. Please see Holds to understand the various holds that might prevent you from proceeding. A hold may be placed for something as simple as the need to complete the orientation process, as well as holds for a more serious situation such as an outstanding tuition bill. To resolve the issue, contact the office that placed the hold for more information.
For more information contact: Registration@DaytonaState.edu.