Graduation is an exciting time for students, faculty, and the staff of Daytona State College. Graduation is the combination of a lot of hard work, attention to details, and many successful learning experiences. Daytona State College awards Bachelor, Associate, and Certificate degrees as well as a standard High School diploma. The first step of graduation is to make sure that all your requirements have been met. Each degree program has specific requirements. Click on the links below to review your degree requirements.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Management (BAS)
- Bachelor of Science in Education (BSED)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (BSET)
High School Diplomas
The Adult High School at Daytona State College follows the State of Florida high school graduation requirements including 24 credits and passing the FCAT. High School students can apply for graduation at any time.
View information on State Graduation Requirements
- Meet both the general education requirements and specific requirements of the program.
- Meet with a transition advisor to review your records.
- Complete at least 2.0 credits in residence.
- Submit a graduation application.