"A commitment to using the best practices in any field is a commitment to using all the knowledge and technology at one's disposal to ensure success."
- Fall 2019 Online Studies & Instructional Resources meeting (video)
- Fall 2019 Welcome Back Presentation (PDF)
- Fall 2019 eMentor Meeting (video)
- Fall 2019 Student Online Readiness Initiative Update meeting (video)
- Syllabus Template: Provides a downloadable Word document that will serve as a syllabus template. This is the most up-to-date version of the Daytona State College syllabus template that should be used by faculty in developing their courses each semester. It is located in the first column (Resources).
- Rubric for Online Class Delivery: Provides criteria and standards designed to promote student learning in online courses.
- Faculty Innovation Blog: The Faculty Innovation Blog is meant to maintain consistent transparency between
faculty at Daytona State College and distance education staff and resources. Posts
will include Falcon Online updates, tutorials, and tips provided by the Division of
Online Studies, Department of Instructional Resources, and guest bloggers.
Substantive Interaction Guidelines: Provides an overview of substantive interaction, as defined by the Department of Education. The final page includes a checklist for online courses.
- Skype for Business - Virtual Office Hours: This step by step guide walks users through using the desktop client and the web version of Skype for Business for connected with students via virtual office hours.