"A commitment to using the best practices in any field is a commitment to using all the knowledge and technology at one's disposal to ensure success."
- Spring 2019 Welcome Back Presentation
- Falcon Online Grade Book: Presented by Krissy Leonard, Senior Professor
- Syllabus Template: Provides a downloadable Word document that will serve as a syllabus template. This is the most up-to-date version of the Daytona State College syllabus template that should be used by faculty in developing their courses each semester. It is located in the first column (Resources).
- Rubric for Online Class Delivery: Provides criteria and standards designed to promote student learning in online courses.
- Faculty Innovation Blog: The Faculty Innovation Blog is meant to maintain consistent transparency between
faculty at Daytona State College and distance education staff and resources. Posts
will include Falcon Online updates, tutorials, and tips provided by the Division of
Online Studies, Department of Instructional Resources, and guest bloggers.
Substantive Interaction Guidelines: Provides an overview of substantive interaction, as defined by the Department of Education. The final page includes a checklist for online courses.
- Online Universal Design Information: Provides resources to assist faculty in creating accessible course material.
- iPad Applications for Classroom Use: Helpful list educational of iPad apps, developed by the eMentor iPad/Surface Apps Committee.
- Surface Applications for Classroom Use: Helpful list educational of Microsoft Surface apps, developed by the eMentor iPad/Surface Apps Committee.