To check out materials you must have a current photo student ID. Non-student residents of Volusia and Flagler counties may apply for a Resident Patron Card which allows them to borrow materials from the library.
Daytona State Students, Faculty, and Staff may borrow 5 items on a topic and may have a total of 20 items on loan at any one time. Resident Patrons may borrow up to 4 items at a time.
Books and audiobooks circulate for 2 weeks and may be renewed 1 time if there is not a hold on them. Videotapes and DVDs circulate for 1 week.
Daytona State baccalaureate students and UCF upper division and graduate students may check out books for 4 weeks with 1 renewal.
Fines and Holds
The overdue fine for all material is 25 cents per item, per day. For lost or damaged material, there is a $10 processing fee in addition to the replacement cost for the item. Outstanding fines may result in holds on transcripts and graduation.
Course Reserves, Telecourses, and Textbooks
Course reserves may be checked out from the Circulation Desk. Reserves may be used in the library and photocopied. Certain HIGH DEMAND text books may also be available for in library use, however, the library does not carry circulating copies of textbooks.
Renew Materials Online
- Click on Login in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Login using your Student ID and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN.
- Click on My Account in upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click on Loans and select the items you would like to renew. Remember, you must renew an item the day before it is due. Overdue items can not be renewed.
- Don't forget to write the new due date in the back of the book!
Please note that the above are general guidelines and may not apply to all materials or patrons. The circulation department can provide additional information on these topics. To contact the circulation department, please call 386.506.3055.