First, go to the my.daytonastate.edu portal and login. If you don't remember your login credentials, and need to reset your password, then go to reset.daytonastate.edu.
One of the enhanced features of your new portal is guided enrollment in classes. When you register for Fall classes, your course choices will be based on your major. Read more about 'guided registration' here.
1) Click on 'My Academics', select 'Enrollment' and then 'Add Classes'
from the drop down menu.
2) Select 'My Requirements' then click 'search.
3) Select a class you have not taken or have not yet
successfully completed from any of the ‘Not Satisfied’ areas.
4) Select an open section by clicking 'select'.
5) Click 'Next' to continue.
6) Click 'Search' if you would like to add more classes to your Shopping Cart.
When you are finished adding classes to your cart, click the 'Proceed to Step 2 of
7) Read the terms, check button and click 'I agree' if you agree to the terms.
8) Confirm classes and click the 'Finish Enrolling' button.
9) View the Results Page to see your selections. The "success" message indicates
you are now enrolled in classes.
- Classes that were added to your schedule successfully display with a green check mark
and a success message.
- The Enroll process is now complete. You can add another class, or view your class schedule.
- Classes that were not added to your schedule display with a red 'X' and an error message. Review any error messages for an explanation of why a class was not added to your schedule.