First, go to the my.daytonastate.edu portal and login.
1) Submitting an Application for Graduation
NOTE:When a student is in the last term to complete a degree or certificate, he or she must apply for graduation in order to receive the diploma and have the degree posted on the transcript.
To start the process, click on the 'My Academics' tab, then choose 'Apply for Graduation'.
You will then need to choose the academic program for which you are eligible to apply for graduation
and follow the steps below.
2) Specify the degree which you are applying.
3) Specify the graduation term for which you are applying then click 'Continue'.
4) Verify that the graduation data is correct, then click 'Submit Application'.
5) Graduation Application has been submitted successfully
NOTE:The application has been successfully submitted, but the student must pay the graduation fee before the application can be processed. The fee is $10.00 for the first certificate, $20.00 for the first Associates and $20.00 for the first Bachelors degree. The student may pay in person or by phone (386-506-3024) at Student Accounts.