- For assistance with course materials, contact your instructor.
- For Falcon Online 24/7 support of course tools:
- View the Help/Resources on the Falcon Online Navbar.
- Call the Helpdesk at 386-506-3950, Option 2.
- Chat Now.
College on Your Schedule
- Choose the Program to search
- Select the Continue button
- Select More Search Options > >
- In Select an Instructional Method, choose Online and Hybrid**
- Select the Search button
- Read the Comments for course and meeting information
- Is an online course right for you?
- Run a System Check
- Allow Cookies & Pop-Ups
- Install Plugins
- Review the Falcon Online Help Videos.
- Get your books
- Contact information: Department Directory and College Phone Book
- 1st day of classes: You can access your class
*Online courses have an additional fee. Check the fee schedule (opens a new window/tab) for the latest information.
**Some online courses have on-campus assessments. Read the comments carefully.
- Electronic Campus of the Southern Regional Education Board