- Online Admission Application
- Download an Admission Application
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Educator Preparation Institute Application
Volusia County Schools Volunteer Application
Go to the Volusia County Schools Website
Click on the “Application to Volunteer”
Print the application and in the 3rd box, indicate "Daytona State College" as the College Name and "email@example.com" as the Professor's Name
Submit the completed application to the address at the top of the page. Inaccurate or incomplete information may delay your results. For a list of disqualifying offenses view Florida Statute 1012.315.
Disqualifying offenses which apply to teaching
Florida Department of Education Certification
The State of Florida offers limited practice exams.
General Knowledge Test Instructional Module Practice Test Registration and Log In Instructions
Please call 506-4374 (Education Department) for information about a General Knowledge Practice Test from Discovery Education. The purpose of this test is to identify strengths and weaknesses in your skills.
Frequently used websites
- Online Programs
- My Education Lab Portal
- United Streaming (contact your instructor for registration code)
- DSC Facebook page
- APA FORMAT TUTORIAL VIDEO
Employment Opportunities for Teachers
- Are you interested in serving your country in the United States Air Force? Students who are pursuing their 4-year degree at the DSC campus and are looking for more information on scholarships and career opportunities within the Air Force after graduation can visit http://det157.db.erau.edu/ or call 386-226-6880 for more information.