Thank you for serving as a childcare provider with the Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) program at Daytona State College. Here, you will find important information and program updates. We appreciate your support of our student-parents and their children.
I'd like to become a CCAMPIS Childcare Provider
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CCAMPIS Childcare Community Partner! Your support affords student-parents the opportunity to pursue their educational goals while providing quality care to their children. To become a CCAMPIS provider, you must:
- Complete a CCAMPIS Provider Application Packet
- Provide a current childcare facility license
- Provide a current accreditation certificate, or be in pursuit of accredition (this must be accomplished within 3 years)
- Provide a current liability insurance document that lists Daytona State College as an additional insured
- Provide a copy of your childcare rates
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding each program year
To submit your application, please use the link below or email the packet directly
Please contact (386) 506-4218 if you have questions.
New Provider Application Packet Submission
Each month, providers must submit a monthly invoice for approved program participants. Please use the form below to complete invoices for the Spring 2021 semester (service period: 1/18/2021-5/12/2021). Invoices are due the 5th of each month.
Previous Semester Invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does the CCAMPIS program assist student-parents enrolled at Daytona State College?
Our program assists eligible student-parents with reducing their childcare costs by up to 75%. To be eligible students must:
- Be enrolled at Daytona State College in college credit and/or vocational courses (we cannot assist students enrolled in GED/High School courses)
- Be eligible to receive the Pell grant
- Have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA or be registered as a new student
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Be a Volusia or Flagler county resident
- Must apply and be approved for the program
Please feel free to share this information with parents.
2. How does the CCAMPIS program handle billing with program participants and providers?
The billing process for students and providers are different. CCAMPIS pays providers directly at their full weekly rate. Payments are issued monthly, and providers are required to submit an invoice that details service/attendance dates for each approved child.
Students enrolled in the CCAMPIS program, make their discounted weekly student support fees at Daytona State College through the Office of Student Accounts. Students should not make any payments directly to providers.
3. Who should I direct billing questions to?
Billing questions should be directed to the CCAMPIS project director and not CCAMPIS participants. If you have questions regarding invoices and payment status, our staff will be happy to provide available information.
4. How will providers know a student is approved through the CCAMPIS program?
Students are required to complete a funding agreement each semester, sign an annual childcare policy, and maintain program requirements to be approved or renewed for services. The CCAMPIS project director will email the daycare director and/or billing staff with an award letter as students are approved for assistance.
5. What should I do if a student/child is approved but is not attending?
Per our daycare absence policy signed by each student, participants are required to report daycare absences to both the CCAMPIS program and provider. The CCAMPIS program will not be responsible for payment if the child is absent from daycare for extended periods of time (i.e. vacation or extended illness) or absences that have not been documented or approved to be excused.
The CCAMPIS program maintains the right to approve 3 days of excused absences during the month. Documentation for any absences must be provided to the CCAMPIS program staff for discretionary approval.
If a child has not been attending for more than 3 days, please contact the program manager immediately.
6. What should I do if the weekly childcare rate increases during the service period?
Providers are expected to adhere to the weekly rate specified in the award letter. If the weekly rate becomes greater than what was originally approved, the provider must email the CCAMPIS project director with the new rate information and effective start date so that a budget adjustment can be reviewed and completed. Failure to contact the program may result in payment delays if a budget increase is necessary.
7. What documentation will providers need to submit to the CCAMPIS program to remain active?
Providers are required to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) each academic year as well as supply current copies of their childcare license, accreditation certificate, childcare rates, and liability insurance. The liability insurance must list Daytona State College as an additional insured per the MOU and college policy.
8. What if I am not accredited but interested in the process, can I become a CCAMPIS provider?
Childcare facilities must meet all applicable state or local government licensing, certification,
approval, or registration requirements. Facilities under this program must have a
plan to become accredited within three (3) years of the date the institution receives
funding (Section 419N(c)(10) of the
If you have additional questions not included in this list, please contact the CCAMPIS project director.
CCAMPIS Program Staff
Rabecka Collins, CCAMPIS Project Director
Phone: (386) 506-4218
Zoe Messenger, Educational Services Coordinator
Phone: (386) 506-3434
1/7/2021 Happy New Year! We are gearing up for the Spring 2021 semester and have started the approval/renewal process for new and returning CCAMPIS participants. Please expect to receive the first round of spring award letters by Thursday, January 14, 2021. As students are approved for services, these emails will continue throughout the semester.
If you have documentation (accreditation certificate, childcare license, liability insurance, and/or daycare rates) set to expire January 31, 2021 please email Rabecka_Collins@daytonastate.edu with the new information.