The 2017-2018 CCAMPIS application is now available! The Fall 2017 priority deadline is August 4, 2017. Please be advised we have limited funding and applications may be placed on a waiting list until October 1, 2017. Submission of an application does not guarantee approval and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Students applying for daycare assistance should complete the following steps:
1. Review the CCAMPIS Provider List. You may only select an approved provider from our CCAMPIS Provider Network.
2. Visit/Contact the daycare(s) of your choice to ensure availability and quality. Be sure to check if there are any registration/application fees (CCAMPIS does not cover starting costs), and be aware of any policies and procedures.
3. Gather your supporting documents to upload into the online application, or you may email (see Contact Us below) or fax your documents to (386)506-3125. You will need the following:
- Unofficial Transcript (download from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- Fall 2017 Class Schedule (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 17-18 Financial Aid Award (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 17-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) (download from fafsa.ed.gov)
- Photo ID (required for new students only)
- Your Child's Birth Certificate (required for new students only)
All applications will be reviewed for eligibility and assistance will be awarded based on available funding. If approved, a CCAMPIS staff member will contact you by email for an intake appointment.
Rabecka Collins, CCAMPIS Program Manager
Theodore "TJ" Quillen, CCAMPIS Enrollment Specialist