The Summer 2017 CCAMPIS application is now available! The priority deadline is May 5, 2017. Students applying for daycare assistance should complete the following steps:
1. Review the CCAMPIS Provider List. You can only select a daycare from our approved list.
2. Visit/Contact the daycare(s) of your choice to ensure availability and quality. Be sure to check if there are any registration/application fees (CCAMPIS does not cover starting costs), and be aware of any policies and procedures.
3. Gather your supporting documents to upload into the online CCAMPIS application. You will need the following:
- Unofficial Transcript (download from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- Summer 2017 Class Schedule (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 16-17 Financial Aid Award (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 16-17 Student Aid Report (SAR) (download from fafsa.ed.gov)
- Photo ID
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
Please Note: Submission of an application does not guarantee funding and incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If approved, a CCAMPIS staff member will contact you by email for an intake appointment.