PLEASE NOTE: Our current CCAMPIS grant was awarded for 4 years, starting October 1, 2014, with funding through September 30, 2018. We are awaiting a decision regarding the continuance of funding. Submitting an application does not guarantee approval and awards are based on available funding.
Please be advised we have limited funding for Fall 2018 and applications may be placed on a waiting list.
Students applying for daycare assistance should complete the following steps:
1. Review the CCAMPIS Provider List. You may only select an approved provider from our CCAMPIS Provider Network.
2. Visit/Contact the daycare(s) of your choice to ensure availability and quality. Be sure to check if there are any registration/application fees (CCAMPIS does not cover starting costs), and be aware of any policies and procedures.
3. Gather your supporting documents to upload into the online application, or you may email (see Contact Us below) or fax your documents to (386)506-3145. You will need the following:
- Unofficial Transcript (download from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- Fall 2018 Class Schedule (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 18-19 Financial Aid Award (obtain from MyDaytonaState Portal)
- 18-19 Student Aid Report (SAR) (download from fafsa.ed.gov)
- Photo ID (required for new students only)
- Your Child's Birth Certificate (required for new students only)
Additional Child Care Resources
Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia (ELCFV)
Head Start/Early Head Start
Inspirations Learning Center (Daytona Beachside and North Daytona Beach locations)
All DSC students are eligible for a 15% discount
Rabecka Collins, CCAMPIS Program Manager