We can help make your college experience a success.
Some of the services we provide include (all service availability determined on an individual basis):
- Note takers
- Certified sign language interpreters
- Private testing rooms
- Adaptive computer lab
- Tutor service (Through the Academic Support Center)
- Access to course substitution procedure.
We also offer adaptive equipment, which can provide access to your academic environment:
- Computers with voice output (JAWS) - all campuses
- Closed Circuit TVs - all campuses
- Magic screen magnification software - all campuses
- OpenBook Software - all campuses
- Tape recorders
To qualify for Counseling & Accessibility Services, you must self-identify with the Department and provide written verification of your disability from an appropriate professional, such as a physician, psychologist or a licensed social worker/mental health counselor. Please read our policies and procedures for proper documentation. For an intake appointment, please call 506-3354 on the Daytona Beach Campus, 506-3354 on the DeLand Campus, 246-4824 for the Flagler/Palm Coast Campus, 789-7316 for the Deltona Campus, and 423-6342 for the New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus. Walk-ins are welcome.
Personal Services are not provided.