Tutoring help is available online via chat.
The chat is staffed Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 9:00pm & Saturday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. "Ask the Academic Support Center" chat is located on the right hand side of this and all ASC webpages. Any questions asked outside of business hours will be answered by a Learning Specialist within one business day; please email ASC@DaytonaState.edu. Tutoring services are available to all currently enrolled DSC students.
Staff Directory & Online Resoures
- Assist you in finding resources to complete your assignments.
- Answer questions about course concepts.
- Provide assistance with basic computer functions and software.
- Review and explain assignments. (Certain limitations on assistance may apply on particular assignments depending on instructor or department policy).
- Offer suggestions on how to study course content in order to reach your academic goals.
- Provide patient and helpful assistance in a positive environment.
- Provide course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, textbooks, etc., so please have those on hand.
- Do homework assignments for you.
- Assist with "In Class" math assignments.
- Assist on tests or quizzes.
- Provide personal opinions on instructor, grade, or subject matter.
- Assist more than the resources of the ASC will allow.