This site includes documents and links that will help you understand the process of Dual Enrollment from you and your child's first conversations with the High School Guidance Counselor to other explanations of course requirements for Daytona State College Programs. It also provides information about the role of the parent, student, High School Guidance Counselor and Daytona State College Academic Advisor. For further information on Dual Enrollment, please review - Important Information About Dual Enrollment (this documment is currently being revised).
- Important Information About Dual Enrollment
- Steps to Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Student Study Guide
- Associate of Arts - Dual Enrollment Equivalency Guide - Currently being updated
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Flagler County Dual Enrollment Guide
- Volusia County Dual Enrollment Guide
- Flagler County Articulation Agreement
- Volusia County Articulation Agreement
- Private Schools Articulation Agreement
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
- Course Search/Availability
- Bright Futures
For information on qualifying for Bright Futures Scholarship
- High School Graduation Requirements
Outlines requirements to earn a standard high school diploma. Click on High School Students, then Graduation requirements.
- Earning College Credit While Still in High School
For information about courses that are valid to count towards high school requirements and college credits. Click on High School Students, then Earning College Credit Now.
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Email the advising staff at email@example.com with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.