Home school students are permitted to Dual Enroll for a maximum of three calendar years or until any of the following conditions occur: The student turns 19 years of age; The student is no longer eligible to register with their County School district office as a Home Education student; The student completes his/her high school course work; or The student completes the requirements for an Associate of Arts degree. Please see the Dual Enrollment Catalog website for further information.
Important Information for Home School Students/Parents:
This site includes both information from the Parent site and the Guidance Counselor site since the Home School parent is responsible both for the 'parental' role in the process and the approval agent (guidance counselor/school designee/principal).
- Home School Articulation Agreement
- Important Information About Dual Enrollment
- Steps to Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Student Study Guide
- Associate of Arts - Dual Enrollment Equivalency Guide - Currently being updated
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment - Course Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Bright Futures for Home School Students
For information on qualifying for Bright Futures Scholarship for home school students
- High School Graduation Requirements
Outlines requirements to earn a standard high school diploma. Click on High School Students, then Graduation requirements.
- Earning College Credit While Still in High School
For information about courses that are valid to count towards high school requirements and college credits. Click on High School Students, then Earning College Credit Now. Also read the information in the Dual Enrollment section.
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
- Course Search/Availability
Email the advising staff at email@example.com with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.