Important Information for High School Guidance Counselors
This site provides the most often visited web sites for Daytona State College as an easy reference tool (You might want to add it to your FAVORITES/bookmark it). It also includes a number of forms, checklists and documents that pertain to Dual Enrollment and the process for easy access and reference (including Articulation Agreements and cheat sheets).
- Important Information About Dual Enrollment
- Steps to Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Student Study Guide
- Associate of Arts - Dual Enrollment Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment - Course Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Volusia Dual Enrollment Guide
- Flagler Dual Enrollment Guide
- Flagler County Articulation Agreement
- Volusia County Articulation Agreement
- Private Schools Articulation Agreement
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Email the advising staff at email@example.com with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.