IMPORTANT: In December 2011 Florida State Rule 6A-10.0315 was amended. The rule now limits the number of attempts a high school student can have on the placement test (P.E.R.T.) to a MAXIMUM OF 2 ATTEMPTS. This new rule overrides all previous dual enrollment rules that allowed students to have 3 attempts on the test. The college is working with the school districts to change the testing process for dual enrollment students.
ATTENTION - Effective July 1, 2010: Dual Enroll students are required to be in the 10th – 12th grade (this is for Volusia and Flagler County students) and can be public, private, or home school students. Prospective Dual Enrollment students must have a minimum unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 for college courses and 2.0 for vocational courses as specified in Florida Statute (1007.271 F.S.) Please see the Dual Enrollment Catalog website for further information.
Important Information for High School Guidance Counselors
This site provides the most often visited web sites for Daytona State College as an easy reference tool (You might want to add it to your FAVORITES/bookmark it). It also includes a number of forms, checklists and documents that pertain to Dual Enrollment and the process for easy access and reference (including Articulation Agreements and cheat sheets).
- Important Information About Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Student Study Guide
- New Student Check List
- Continuing Student Check List
- Associate of Arts - Dual Enrollment Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment - Course Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Flagler County Articulation Agreement
- Volusia County Articulation Agreement
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
- Course Search/Availability
- FACTS.org State Dual Enrollment Equivalency List
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Email the advising staff at email@example.com with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.