No matter what your current educational level is, Daytona State College’s GED Prep program can help you increase your learning levels for successful completion of the GED® exam and transition to college. Classes will focus on improving your reading, writing, and math skills. Passing the four-part GED® exam (reasoning through language arts, mathematical reasoning, social studies, and science) will provide you with a State of Florida High School Diploma which allows you to get a better job and go to college.
The program utilizes various instructional methods including:
- Computer labs and 24/7 Web-based learning
- College transition assistance
- Year-round academic schedule
GED Prep® Online
Prepare for the GED® in the comfort of your own home with GED® Online. All you need is a computer with Internet access. Students wishing to enroll into the GED® online program must be at least 18 years of age and meet minimum testing requirements.
-For information on in person or online GED classes, Please call the Adult Education office (386) 506-4495 or email GED@daytonastate.edu
The GED® Prep program is designed for students who are 16 years of age or older.
Students under age 18 must:
- Be accompanied by an adult to be admitted.
- Submit an official copy of their high school transcripts and present proof of withdrawal from the high school they formerly attended.
- Submit a parent/guardian-signed Daytona State College Underage Consent Form.