No matter what your current educational level is, Daytona State College’s Adult Basic Education program can help you increase your learning levels for successful completion of your high school diploma, GED® or transition to college. Classes will focus on improving your reading, writing, and math skills.
Since students learn differently, the program utilizes various instructional methods including:
- Computer labs and 24/7 Web-based learning
- Year-round academic schedule
- College transition assistance
- Online classes (for those who qualify)
Classes are year-round and start each Monday. Flexible day, and evening classes are offered.
Students under age 18 must:
- Be accompanied by an adult to be admitted.
- Submit an official copy of their high school transcripts and present proof of withdrawal from the high school they formerly attended.
- Submit a parent/guardian-signed Daytona State College Underage Consent Form.