No matter what your current educational level is, Daytona State College’s Adult Basic Education program can help you increase your learning levels for successful completion of your high school diploma, GED or transition to college. Classes will focus on improving your reading, writing, and math skills.
Since students learn differently, the program utilizes various instructional methods including:
- Computer labs 24/7 Web-based learning
- Year-round academic schedule
- College transition assistance
- Online classes (for those who qualify)
Classes are year-round and start each Monday. Flexible day, and evening classes are offered (varies per campus). Click here for schedule
To enroll in an Adult Education program, visit the Admissions Office at the campus nearest you.
- Be accompanied by an adult to be admitted.
- Submit an official copy of their high school transcripts and present proof of withdrawal from the high school they formerly attended.
- Submit a parent/guardian-signed Daytona State College Underage Consent Form.
- Complete orientation.