Quality, convenience and affordability.
Take the next step on your path to success.
• Daytona State offers 11 bachelor's degrees in business, education, nursing, engineering
technology and information technology.
• Our bachelor's degrees follow the 2+2 model, meaning you first earn your two-year associate degree, followed by two years of bachelor's degree studies.
• Most bachelor's degree programs can be completed entirely or partially online.
• Daytona State students pursuing bachelor's degrees save thousands in tuition costs compared to students at four-year institutions.
• According to the U.S. Department of Labor, people with bachelor's degrees earn as much as $1 million more over the course of their lives than those with only a high school diploma.
Supervision and Management
Your career, your business
Daytona State's Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management program will prepare you to advance in your career, no matter your current field of business and industry. Students may also choose a Concentration in Hospitality Management and/or an Advanced Technical Certificate in Project Management. More info..
Be a problem solver and innovator as an engineering technologist. At Daytona State, you can select from a comprehensive degree track or a Concentration in Electrical Engineering Technology. Students may also choose an Advanced Technical Certificate in Construction & Design. More info..
Prepare for a career in the expanding fields of information technology, network security, digital forensics, databases and programming. Students may also choose an Advanced Technical Certificates in Cybersecurity and Cyberforensics and/or Web Systems Software Development. More info..
Achieve your dream of becoming a teacher by enrolling in one of seven bachelor's degrees in education. These programs deliver innovative curriculum taught by experienced and dedicated faculty. First-time-in-college students who meet other criteria can earn their degree for $10,000. More info..
Daytona State's RN-BSN program provides a seamless transition from the associate degree to the baccalaureate degree and prepares you for a broader scope of nursing practice. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. More info..
Call our Admissions Office, (386) 506-3059, or visit DaytonaState.edu/Admissions.html. To arrange a tour, call (386) 506-4471.
Daytona State College serves more than 28,000 students a year across its six campuses – Daytona Beach, DeLand, Deltona, Flagler/Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater and the Advanced Technology College.
Note: The feds are requiring a gainful employment disclosure for certificate programs that are on this list.
Note: Many areas offer multiple certificates. Speak with an academic advisor to learn more.
* As reported by the U.S. Department of Labor. Some wages reflect earnings for those with experience and/or education at the associate or bachelor’s degree level.