Falcons "S.O.A.R." (Student Orientation & Readiness)
Daytona State College does not currently have the TRiO Summer Bridge program scheduled for the 2021-22 academic year. Summer Bridge information will be available during Spring semester.
Summer Bridge is a FREE 8-day program which offers intensive college preparation, including highly individualized academic, financial, and personal advising. Bridge students will learn strategies and skills to become successful students and ensure a smooth, stress-free transition into college.
Get the support you need with Summer Bridge.
- Get assigned to a personal advisor
- Receive course selection and scheduling assistance
- Develop leadership and academic skills
- Receive transfer & career planning guidance
- Develop a peer support network
- You must be a Florida resident
- You must be a first-generation, low-income student, or student with disabilities
- You must be admitted into Daytona State College
- You must have a high school diploma or GED by July 1, 2022