How to Apply Online for a DAYTONA STATE COLLEGE (DSC) Position
Information needed prior to starting a DSC online application
Turn off pop-up blockers and clear the cache and cookies from your computer. Use a desktop or laptop computer. Mobile devices (cell phone, I-Pad or tablet) cannot be used to complete the online application.
Partially completed applications CANNOT be saved or retrieved to complete at a later time. Applications must be completed and submitted during one sitting. Also, if your computer sits idle for 10 minutes, your application will be cleared and you will need to start your application over.
Our application is used for both Faculty and Non-Instructional positions and contains an Employment History Section and Teaching History Section. Please complete the section which applies to you.
International Applicants: If you are an international applicant and have international information to input, we are experiencing a problem adding international information. If you experience this, please enter FL as the state and enter as much of the international phone as you can, in the required format. The Search Committees will review information from your resume/CV for the correct info. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our online application can be found at: DaytonaState.edu/HR. The Daytona State College Human Resources Department Home Page will display.
1. Click on one of the categories listed below:
- Adjunct Opportunities
- Faculty Opportunities
- Administrative Opportunities
- Professional Opportunities
- Career Employee Opportunities
- Temporary Opportunities (Lyneer Staffing) *
- Student Employment *
*Do not complete a Daytona State College online application for Temporary Opportunities or Student Employment positions. See job posting for instructions on how or where to apply.
2. Next, click on Search Current Openings on the top left.
3. Scroll down to Filter by Category and select the desired Category or All Categories (Administrative, Professional, Career, etc.).
4. Scroll down and click on Perform Search. The next page will list all current open positions, from the selected categories.
5. The next screen will display the job posting which includes the required qualifications. If you wish to apply, scroll down to the Apply box at the bottom of the page and click on New Application.
6. On the next screen, resumes/CV can be uploaded. If you do not have a resume, click on proceed without resume/CV then click Continue.
7. All boxes throughout the application with a RED ASTERISK (*) must be filled out. Dates must be inputted in the following format: mm/dd/yyyy.
8. At the end of each completed page, click Continue. You will have the opportunity to add additional paperwork (transcripts, cover letter, recommendation letters, etc.) at Step 5.
9. At the end of the application, you will have a chance to view all inputted information. If you need to change anything click on edit resume/CV to make changes. If everything looks correct, click continue.
10. Once all information has been inputted, click the Submit box.
11. A page will appear to confirm your application has been submitted and issue you a confirmation number. An email will also be sent with the confirmation.
12. If you have a gap in your employment history, you may be requested to address this time period in writing either prior to or during the interview.
13. Application materials cannot be returned. The College is the final authority in determining appropriateness and applicability of all credentials.
Interviews: Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by a member of the search committee. The College reserves the right to contact past employers of applicants selected as finalists.
- Email: HR@DaytonaState.edu
- Office #: 386-506-4505
- Fax #: 386-506-4482