Daytona State College's Assessment Services offers test proctoring services to students attending other institutions or compaines that need to test an employee or potential hire. There is a $30 proctoring fee per test.
If you would like to use Daytona State College's Proctor Services:
- Contact the campus they wish to test at (click here for a list of campuses and hours).
- Assessment Services will forward proctor approval forms to the student's home institution if needed.
- Completed proctor approval forms along with the test should then be sent, at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance of the test date, to the desired Daytona State College location. Please contact that campus to make arrangements to take your exam(s).
Test administration instructions should be submitted with the test and must include:
- Contact information of instructor or institution (fax, phone and email)
- Start and end date for testing
- Any resources allowed (calculator, notes, book, etc.)
- Any time limit to be observed
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope for return of completed test, if needed.
- Students taking proctored tests must provide appropriate photo ID prior to administration of any test
Daytona State College is a proctoring facility for the following vendors
- PearsonVue (Select Testing Site)
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- Florida Certification Board
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN)
- PSI Services
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)