Assessment Services is seeing testers on a walk-in basis on all campuses except for New Smyrna Beach (appointments will still be required at this time). Testers need to plan accordingly for testing times and closing time (lunch closures). It is recommended that TEAS testers plan for 4 to 4.5 hours.
- If you would like to take any test on the New Smyrna Beach/Edgewater Campus, please contact them directly for an appointment at 386-423-6328 or email NSBAssessment@DaytonaState.edu.
Students can now take the TEAS test online through ATI. Please click here for instructions on how to take the TEAS test online though ATI. For more information about the TEAS Online proctored by ATI, please visit their website at https://atitesting.com/teas/register/teas-at-ati.
PLEASE READ- Testers must have completed the following in order test in person -
- Created an ATI account (click here for instructions)
- Pay the $15 DSC Proctor Fee ($30 for non-DSC students). It is recommended that testers pay by phone at 386-506-3024 prior to the date they are testing. Testers must bring either a printed copy of their receipt or they can show it electronically on their mobile device.
- Must have acceptable form of photo identification (click here for acceptable forms of identification)
- A credit or debt card to purchase the exam from ATI - $65 (will be completed at time of test at the testing center)
|Exam Section||ATI TEAS Items||ATI TEAS Time|
Retesting to achieve passing scores:
Examinees will only be allowed to test twice in a calendar year (Jan-Dec) and only TEAS scores taken at DSC will be accepted. Students must wait 30 full days to retest. Students who wish to retest on the TEAS must pay the current test fee each time.
TEAS prep materials can be accessed from: