Windows 7, 8.x, and 10
1. Click on the wireless system tray icon. Select “DSC_Wireless” and click “connect.”
2. You may be prompted with a message regarding the wireless network’s certificate information. To ensure that you have a secure connection, verify that the information on your screen matches the below information, then click “connect.”
3. Enter your Daytona State College username (for example, email@example.com) and password.
- Note: If you have forgotten your username, password, or are having trouble logging in, please see the Troubleshooting section.
4. You are now connected to the wireless network.