1. Click on the wireless system tray icon. Select “DSC_Wireless.”
2. Ensure that the selection for “mode” is set to “automatic.”
Enter your Daytona State College username (for example, email@example.com) and password.
- Note: If you have forgotten your username, password, or are having trouble logging in, please see the Troubleshooting section.
You may be prompted with a message regarding the wireless network’s certificate information. To ensure that you have a secure connection, verify that the information on your screen matches the below information, then click “continue.”
4. You may be prompted to enter credentials for saving the trust settings for this network. Enter the username and password for your Mac administrator account**.
- Note: **The Mac administrator account is a local computer account that may have been previously set up by you or another
person/company that provided the Mac. If you have forgotten or do not know the Mac
administrator password, click “cancel.” The connection will still proceed, but you
may be prompted to examine the certificate each time you connect. If you wish for
your Mac to stop presenting this prompt:
- For a company-issued Mac, please contact your company’s IT department.
- For a personally-owned Mac, please contact Apple Support for assistance.
5. You are now connected to the wireless network.