Welcome! TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) is a Department of Education grant-funded program committed to increasing the retention, graduation, and transfer rates of its participants. Student scholars in our program are provided with comprehensive support services designed to help them succeed – free of charge! From one-on-one tutoring to exceptional advising support to grant aid, we offer a variety of opportunities to help our student scholars achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
TO BE ELIGIBLE for the TRiO Student Support Services program, you must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident; have a 2.5 GPA or higher; have intentions to earn a four-year bachelor's degree; and meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Demonstrate financial need (If you are a Pell Grant recipient, then you are probably eligible), OR
- Be a first-generation college student (neither one of your parents/guardians has a 4-year degree), OR
- Have a documented physical or learning disability
Overview of TRiO SSS Services:
- One-on-one academic tutoring
- Academic coaching and mentoring
- Course selection advice and assistance
- Financial/Economic literacy
- Transfer advising and 4-year college campus tours
- Cultural enrichment trips
- Grant aid scholarships for eligible participants
- And much, much more!
Senior Staff Assistant