Fall 2018 EMT Class Status as of May 25, 2018
EMT Day Class - Capacity of 40: 32 seats available
EMT Night Class - Capacity of 25: 10 seats available
The next available semester will be held in Fall 2018 (August-December). Applications are available to print on the EMS home page.
All applicants for the EMT program must
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age by the first day of classes.
- Have a high school diploma or GED® prior to the first day of classes (Dual Enrollment is not available for any EMS program)
- Submit to fingerprints and have a clean nationwide background check
- Submit to a 10 panel drug screening test and be free of all illegal substances
- Meet all other requirements as written in the EMS Application Packet
- Advanced Placement is NOT available for EMT classes
IMPORTANT: Acceptance documents will come through the mail. We are not responsible if you do not receive an acceptance letter because of an incorrect mailing address. Please notify the EMS Department if you move to a different address.